Our Success starts with your involvement...
As an alumnus or friend of the School of Business we encourage you to get involved with one, or all, of the many opportunities in which you can participate.
Current State of the School | Five Year Vision | Development
Seven Ways You Can Get Involved
1. Become an MBA Mentor. Each MBA student is matched with a mentor who provides guidance throughout the program, career advice, and helps his or her student to develop business networks.
2. Be a guest speaker. In a typical year, more than 100 guest speakers visit the Ole Miss School of Business to share their experiences and industry insights with our students.
3. Judge Speaker’s Edge or the Gillespie Business Plan Competition. We invite working professionals to participate as judges, offering support and expertise to our talented students competing in the areas of public speaking and entrepreneurship.
4. Recruit a Rebel. Get your company involved with the business school or career center to be a part of our recruiting events held throughout the year.
5. Give to the business school annual fund. If interested in learning about scholarship, graduate assistantship or other giving opportunities that have an impact on our students, please our development officers. You may donate online as well: https://www.umfoundation.com/makeagift/online.php?school=business
6. Attend a School of Business Event: Join us for one of the many events sponsored by the School of Business – Alumni Events in cities all across the south, MBA Symposium, Finance Symposium, MBA Golf Tournament, to name a few.
7. Visit Campus! If you plan to visit campus we are happy to help you arrange a tour, a meeting with our staff, a speaking opportunity, or a visit to a class.
Learn more about how to get involved by visiting these pages:
The Ole Miss School of Business Administration is dedicated to enhancing our relationships with businesses and business leaders to build mutually beneficial initiatives that help the School of Business Administration and its students interact with business. We welcome additional opportunities to partner with business. Please contact us for more information as shown below.
Thank you for your support of Ole Miss Business students!
Current State of the School
U.S. News and World Report recently ranked the Ole Miss School of Business Administration in the top 5 percent of business schools nationwide.
U.S. News and World Report ranked The Ole Miss Professional Online MBA Program as a Top 14 program.
Through the hard word of our dedicated faculty and staff, we are happy to announce reaffirmation of our AACSB accreditation placing us in the ranks of the top five-percent of business schools worldwide.
The Campus and Professional MBA programs have seen solid growth over the last five years.
University of Mississippi business
faculty members consistently produce research in elite journals in their disciplines
Ole Miss Business, in partnership with the University Medical Center, has an Online Master of Healthcare Administration.
Five Year Vision for the School
The desire of the Ole Miss School of Business is to increase the number of faculty and staff members.
Increase The Ole Miss Campus MBA Program’s ranking into the Top 80 MBA programs nationwide.
Expand our career development resources for students.
Engage with corporate businesses in innovative ways to inform our students about industry trends and to provide top talent to industry.
Naming opportunities are currently available for the School of Business, the MBA program, and others.
Develop a Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation where students can operationalize their innovative ideas into a viable business.
The MBA program is looking for financial resources to renovate the MBA classroom to provide the latest technology.