Internships for Academic Credit
Internship Resources | Internship Postings
The School of Business Administration offers a 3 credit hour course - BUS 300 - for internships (Z-grade = pass/fail).
You can receive BUS 300 credit for an internship if:
1. You will be working at the internship at least 180 hours during the semester.
2. You have Junior or Senior standing.
3. You are in good academic standing during the semester of the internship.
4. You will not be taking more than 9 credit hours of coursework over and above the 3 credit hours for BUS 300 during the fall/spring semester (maximum 12 hours) or 6 credit hours in the summer (maximum 9 hours).
5. You apply to register for the BUS 300 course prior to starting your internship and pay the tuition for this course.
If you are interested in applying for BUS 300 course credit and meet the requirements, please download and read this syllabus.
 If you are not yet a Junior, your application will be considered if you send a formal letter detailing how your prior work experiences (duties, responsibilities, and skills) and specific courses have prepared you for this internship to firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to completing the CCN application.