The Ole Miss RMI program awards over $30,000 in scholarships annually. Scholarships awarded to RMI majors include:
- The Kitty H. Brewer Scholarship
- The Perrin Caldwell Sr. Insurance Scholarship
- The Ralph J. Healy Insurance Scholarship
- The Carl Edward "Ed" Howard Memorial Scholarship
- The George I. Melichar Insurance Scholarship
- The Charles Puffer Newman Memorial Scholarship in Insurance
- The Anne Sullivant Sampson Insurance Scholarship
- The W. Clif Shirley / Bess Hines Scholarship
- The Morgan White Group Scholarship in Insurance and Resource Management
- Lance J. Ewing Endowment for Business Excellence in Risk Management and Insurance
Students honored with scholarships
At the Mississippi Insurance Education Foundation meeting on October 22, four Ole Miss RMI students were honored with scholarships of $1,000 each. Mitch England of Houston, TX received a Frankie and Trish Box Scholarship, Kristen Miller of Vicksburg received a Dixie 1752 scholarship, Brian Nicholson of Woodlands, TX received a MIEF scholarship, and Ashley Varner of Jackson received a Magnolia CPCU Scholarship. Earlier in the semester Mitch England received a $5,000 Spencer Scholarship. We are very proud of our students and thankful to the donors for these external scholarships. Internal RMI scholarships will be awarded in the spring.
We greatly appreciate the generous contributions of these donors.
Scholarship applications will be emailed to RMI majors in the spring semester.