RMI Advisory Board
The Ole Miss Insurance Advisory Board is an active component in the success of the RMI program. The commitment and leadership of the board is evidenced by their involvement in the planning and managing of our specials events, such as the annual Ole Miss Insurance Symposium and the Ole Miss Insurance Classic golf tournament. The Board supports career development for students, intern and job placement, fundraising and strategic planning. The advisory board meets four times a year, alternating between the Ole Miss campus and the Jackson, MS area.
Officers and Members (2021-2022)
- Chadwick W. Russell, Chair, Southern Farm Bureau Life Insurance
- Matthew Koury, Chair-elect, Ross & Yerger Insurance, Inc.
- Perry Cartlidge, Vice-Chair, Mississippi Farm Bureau Insurance
- Thomas G. Quaka (emeritus)*, Southern Insurance Consulting, Secretary-Treasurer
- John Langcuster, Immediate Past Chair, State Farm Insurance Companies
- Madeleine Brown, Jackson, MS
- W.M. "Bill" Bryson (emeritus)
- Tammra Cascio, Insurance Coalition of Mississippi
- Charlie Chandler (emeritus), BXS Insurance
- Thomas Y. Elfert (emeritus), Arthur J. Gallagher & Company
- Steve England, Houston, TX
- Lance Ewing*, San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
- Clinton A. Graham,* Independent Insurance Agents of Mississippi
- Tiffany Hawkins (emeritus),*FCCI Insurance Group
- Van E. Hedges (emeritus),* Southern Science Consultant
- Jeff Hubbard, Brown & Riding
- Shaw Johnson, SouthGroup Insurance Services
- Matthew J. Lammel, Lammel & Associates, LLC
- Jay Mooney, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Charlene Smith (emeritus)*, Accident Fund
- Ike S. Trotter* Ike Trotter Agency, LLC
- Ronald P. Tubertini (emeritus)* SouthGroup Insurance Services
- Dan W. Webb (emeritus),* Webb, Sanders, & Williams, PLLC
- John P. Wells (emeritus),*Mississippi Insurance Department
- Bob Williams,* Mississippi Insurance Department
- Dudley D. Wooley*, Ross & Yerger Insurance, Inc.
* Indicates past chairperson of the Board.